Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Tuesday, September 8, 2026

Take care... and have a sweet day, my love... you're always in my heart... my mind, my sweet baby... sleeping peacefully... inside of me... burning me... with your sweet love... protecting me... with your great love... for me... :)

Always remember to take care too, my little daughters' angel mommy... for me too... with me... together... :)

"I love you..."
💜💜💜 



No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)