Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Tuesday, September 8, 2026

I'm writing for you, my sweet baby... my top priority... my labor of love... every night... everyday... doing everything I could, honey... to make you happy... to bring you happiness... to hold you, honey... that tight... to be with you... and to have you forever mine... I won't let go, honey... no way... I promised you... yet again... just keep loving you... this much... holding you... this tight... until forever, my angel lover... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... just that... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... that much... :)

I want stop then, honey... with you... to be with you, my little daughters' angel mommy... forever... I want you to be my last love... and I want to be your last love too... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)