Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Tuesday, September 8, 2026

I go sleep now, my sweet baby... a little bit late to see what's going on from the news again... :)

I've just completed another letter page for you... that's why I will sleep very well, honey... tonight... and every night... :)

I love you...
💜💜💜

... more... than... ever... :)

Take care... and have a sweet day, my love... I will miss you a lot... will wake up again... for love... for you... for sure... every night... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)