Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Take care... and have a sweet and beautiful and peaceful night, my sweet... p_ssy... my sweet baby... my sweet woman... my best friend... my angel lover... my angel hooker... my little daughters' angel mommy... my angel wife... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

You're always in my heart... my mind, my sweet baby... in everything I do... sometimes... I'm a little bit late, honey... and I always try to finish things as soon as possible... to send you my love wishes on time... like today... right now... and that's when I miss you the most too, honey... when you're living inside of me too... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)