Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Importantly, my little daughters' angel mommy... always feel safe... always happy in love with me... in our love... always feel so free, honey... to fall... deeper and deeper... into me... in love with me... and don't worry too much for me... about me, my sweet baby... don't worry about my mind... my heart... don't ever worry about my love for you... I will always listen... always try to listen to you... to your heart... to the woman in you... to what you are trying to tell me... to let me know, honey... and will always be so careful too... with them and their bitches too, honey... for you... with you... I promised you... yes again... I have always been, right, my love? :)

I won't let you down, my best friend... won't let you lose me... lose love... no way... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... just... way... too... much...

... way... way... too... much...

... that much... :)

Want you too, my sweet... p_ssy... want your love... all the time... you... and only you... and nobody else but you too, honey... I promised you that too... yet again... for the rest of my life... forever... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)