Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Tuesday, September 29, 2026

I go sleep now, my little daughters' angel mommy... as soon as I could... to protect my health... for you too... I've just completed another letter page for you... that's why I will sleep very well... will wake up again... tonight... and every night... because I know I've always been doing everything I could... for you... for us... for our love... for myself too... and for myself is for you too, right, my little daughters' angel mommy? Because I'm yours, my love... forever yours... I promised you that... yet again... I will never let any other girl/woman to EVER have a chance to "get closer to me... to my heart", my sweet baby... I promised you... Alexandria Ocasio-Cortex... Taylor Swift... whoever doesn't matter to me at at... whoever will never have "a chance to get closer to me... to my heart", honey... I promised... I'm serious... extremely serious with these things... these people, honey... I have say... for I want... I will... I have to, honey... make sure you will NEVER EVER have to worry about me... about my mind... my heart... about my love for you... that's it... that's why... that's how... :)

Take care... and have a sweet day, my love... :)

"I love you..."
💜💜💜

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)