Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Take care... and have a sweet day, my sweet baby... and again... listen to your heart, honey... to the man in me... the man you love, my sweet baby... your angel husband... your little daughters' sweet dad... to know what I hold in my heart... for you too, okay, my love? For I still often hold back sweet love things I wanted to tell you, honey... still often didn't pick the songs/videos I thought to be sweetest for you... for I don't want them to know too much, honey... I still... quite often... so... listen to your heart too, my sweet baby... the way I always listen... always try to listen to you, honey... to your heart... to the woman in you... to what you are trying to tell me... to let me know... what you hold in your heart too, my best woman friend... for me... I always know, right? EVERYTHING, my sweet baby... that you hold in your heart... for me... I do... :)

Take care, my love... :)

"I love you..."
💜💜💜 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)