Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Want you a lot too, my sweet baby... and it's feeling very special for me too... the feeling of wanting you, honey... want to bring you to the bed... to make love... to you, honey... with you... it feels like not for sex for me... not just for sex... feel like I want to do it... for your happiness, honey... to make you feel love... feel me... to make you fall deeper into me, honey... unable to escape me... again and again and again... and that's not just sex... that's a lot more that just love for me... another thing I had never known before, my sweet baby... before you... until you... the feeling of wanting... sex, honey... with the girl... the woman I love... with you, honey... and not for sex itself... something like that... I don't know how to "describe" it better... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)