Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Monday, September 7, 2026

Still getting speechless, my sweet baby... wishing I could be with you, honey... could have a chance... with you, my sweet baby... how sweet we'd be... how sweet we will be, right? :)

I love you...
💜💜💜

... just... way... too... much... :)

I'd get miss it, honey... will just listen to you... to your heart... to the woman in you, honey... and make it... too late... for you... :) 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)