Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Monday, September 7, 2026

I'm a little bit busy this morning, honey... and I'm preparing lunch... I will leave now, okay, my love? I will miss you a lot... everyday... every night... :)

Take care... and have a sweet day... and listen to your heart too, my best woman friend... to know what I often hold back in my heart... for you, okay, my love? Sweet love things I hold back... to protect our love, honey... protect you... I still quite often, honey... today too... right now too... for I don't want them to know too much... about us, honey... about our love... about our hearts... our minds... so... listen to your heart too, my angel lover... the way I always try to listen, honey... to you... to your heart... to the woman in you... I feel you, honey... I heard you... I know what you hold in your heart... your sweetest dream... your fantasies of love... with me... I do, honey... EVERYTHING... I just hold them back... to protect our love... protect you... :)

 I love you too, my sweet baby...
💜💜💜

... I love you too...

... that much... also... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)