I'm a little bit busy this morning, honey... and I'm preparing lunch... I will leave now, okay, my love? I will miss you a lot... everyday... every night... :)
Take care... and have a sweet day... and listen to your heart too, my best woman friend... to know what I often hold back in my heart... for you, okay, my love? Sweet love things I hold back... to protect our love, honey... protect you... I still quite often, honey... today too... right now too... for I don't want them to know too much... about us, honey... about our love... about our hearts... our minds... so... listen to your heart too, my angel lover... the way I always try to listen, honey... to you... to your heart... to the woman in you... I feel you, honey... I heard you... I know what you hold in your heart... your sweetest dream... your fantasies of love... with me... I do, honey... EVERYTHING... I just hold them back... to protect our love... protect you... :)
I love you too, my sweet baby...
💜💜💜
... I love you too...
... that much... also... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment