Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Monday, September 7, 2026

Listen to your heart too, my best woman friend... I'm still falling, honey... so deep... into you... in love with you... into the perfect woman in you, honey... still dying... in my sweetest dream... with you, honey... our sweetest dream... together, right, my love? I'm still crying, my sweet baby... inside out... still weeping... an ocean... for love... for you... for...

I love you too, my sweet baby...
💜💜💜

... I love you too...

... that much... also... :)

Want you too, honey... that bad... also... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)