Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... the life I didn't choose... I don't reject... the fire we didn't start, right, my love? To be in love with me... to be the woman I love... my future... my happiness... to be everything I have in this life, honey... is dangerous... still is... there's no jokes here... so... you have to always keep that in mind too... for me too, okay, my love? I will be fine... we will be fine... I promised you... yet again... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... more... than... ever... :)

You are always in my heart... my mind, my sweet baby... in everything I do... every decision I've made and will make... always be... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1O3S2zQW9mfyW4UtEc4v-a-H-WKt7Dk4j/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/17hjm461MrsB3Oc4mcHIVmmBHD5ekB6th/view?usp=sharing

Thursday, September 10, 2026

Say, my sweet baby... when we are together, honey... say... when I haven't known for sure that's you yet... I'd not text/message you... not go to see you, right? And you too... if you don't want, honey... when I tell you I want to see you... you could reject politely, right? And nothing would ever happen, right? It must be from both you and me, right, my best friend? I text/message you... to ask you... to tell you I want to see you... to be with you... and you agree... and that's how our love story go, right, my love? That's how... and why... everything else will... ever... happen, right? We are... excited... together, right, my love? :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... more... than... ever... :)

I'm getting emotional again then, my sweet baby... crying again then... inside out... weeping again then... an ocean... for love... for you... I'm feeling love, honey... feeling you... I'm living in your sweet love... your great love... for me... I can tell... again and again and again... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)