Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Thursday, September 10, 2026

I'm preparing lunch, my sweet baby... I will leave now, okay, my love? I will miss you a lot, honey... will always keep you in my heart... my mind... in my fantasy of love... in my sweet dreams... day and night... I'm still feeling like that, honey... feeling love... feeling you... feeling the perfect woman in you, my best woman friend... woman in love... perfect woman in love... just another woman in love... and that lucky man... is me... that's how I'm feeling... :)

Take care... and have a sweet night, my love... :)

"I love you..."
💜💜💜 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)