And only you, honey... I had never felt like this... and never will again... I'm sure... I can control this too, honey... "how far I'd let my heart to go", my sweet baby... say... if I don't allow myself... then nothing will ever be able to happen, right? I allowed myself, my best woman friend... and only with you, my love... nobody else before... and nobody else will too... but you... I promised you that too... yet again... :)
I love you, honey...
💜💜💜
... I love you too...
... that much... also... :)
I know you allowed yourself too, my sweet baby... to fall so deep into me... if you hadn't allowed... nothing would have ever happened too, right? I know, honey... I always know... I'm the luckiest... the happiest man on Earth... for I have your heart... have your love for me... and will have you... I often told you so, right? I always know, my best woman friend... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment