Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Monday, September 28, 2026

Miss you a lot, my sweet baby... always want... always wish I could be with you, honey... every moment... everyday... every night... every weekend, my sweet baby... how sweet we'd be... how sweet we will be, right, my love? I want  you too, my sweet... p_ssy... all the time... and that's much more than just love for me too... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too...

Want you, honey... that much too... adore you... that much too... respect you... that much too... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)