Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Monday, September 28, 2026

Good morning, my sweet baby... my sweet lady... my best friend... my sweet woman... my angel lover... my angel hooker... my little daughters' angel mommy... my angel wife... take care... and have a sweet and beautiful day... successful at work... a beautiful week ahead, my love... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... that much... :)

I'm falling, honey... that deep... this deep... into you... in love with you... in your sweet love... your great, my sweet baby... my little daughters' angel mommy... for me... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)