Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Monday, September 28, 2026

I'm writing for you, my little daughters' angel mommy... completing another letter page for you... and miss you... a lot... you're always in my heart... my mind, honey... sleeping peacefully inside of me... burning me... protecting me... with your sweet love... your great love... for me... :)

Take care... and have a sweet day, my love... :)

"I love you..."
💜💜💜 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)