Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Monday, September 28, 2026

I go sleep now, my little daughters' angel mommy... on time to protect my health... for you too... I've just completed another letter page for you... that's why I will sleep very well... and will wake up again too... for sure... for love... for you... tonight... and every night... thinking that I do have your heart... have your sweet love... your great love... and will have you, honey... still makes my eyes blurry... still make my nose stuffy... right now... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... yes, honey... I do... :)

Take care... and have a sweet day, my love... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)