Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Sunday, September 27, 2026

I'm a little bit busy this morning, my sweet... p_ssy... my little daughters' angel mommy... and I'm preparing lunch... chicken fried with lemon grass and chilli and kaffir lime... we've eaten it quite a lot these days without feeling bored, honey... so I think I'm pretty good with this... ;)

I will leave now, okay, my love? I will miss you a lot, honey... will always keep you in my heart... my mind... in my fantasy of love... in my sweetest dreams... love's still burning me too, my sweet... p_ssy... right now too... I'm still feeling like that... feeling love, my sweet... p_ssy... feeling you... all the time... :)

Take care... and have a sweet night, my love... :)

"I love you..."
💜💜💜 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)