Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Sunday, September 27, 2026

You will "never be able to recover" from that, my sweet baby... my sweet... p_ssy... my best friend... my sweet woman... for the rest of your life... forever... I promised you... yet again... :)

Take care, my love... I leave now... I'm crying again then... :)

"I love you..."
💜💜💜 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)