Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Sunday, September 27, 2026

I'm getting emotional again then, my sweet baby... and quite often... I'm feeling like I want you... want it... want... sex, honey... with you... but not for sex itself, honey... it's more like I want it... because I feel love, honey... like I want to compensate you... to do everything I could for you, honey... and that's "not really just sex" for me... like I'm feeling these days, honey... like right now... so good.. so fine... so sweet... I'd say... it's not just sex... it's much more than just love... it's something else a lot more sweeter that I've never known... never experienced too, my sweet... p_ssy... before you, honey... until you... until now... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... that much... :)

When we're so deep... this deep... there will be times we do it... making love, honey... together... just for love... and not for sex itself, right, my love? We feel love... and we go... we fall down the bed together... to enjoy love... enjoy each other... to feel our love... to make love... and that's not "really sex", right, my love? Feeling like that, my best woman friend... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)