Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Sunday, September 27, 2026

Want you too, my sweet baby... my sweet woman... all the time too... when I miss you... when I feel you... is when I want you too, honey... want your love... want your happiness, my best woman friend... and I miss you... I feel you... all the time... you're always in my heart... my mind, my sweet... p_ssy... sleeping peacefully inside of me... burning me... protecting me... with your sweet love... your great love... for me... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... just... way... too... much...

... way... way... too... much...

... that much... :)

Want you, honey... adore you... respect you... that much... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)