Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Wednesday, September 9, 2026

I leave now, okay, my love? I will miss you a lot... will always keep you in my heart... my mind... in my fantasy of love... in my sweet dreams... day and night... I promised you that too... again and again... :)

Take care... and have a sweet night, my love... my angel lover... my little daughters' angel mommy... my angel wife... the angel... from the other side of the world... from the other side of the life... of mine... :)

"I love you..."
💜💜💜 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)