Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Wednesday, September 9, 2026

I'm very fine too, my sweet baby... extremely healthy... and everything is just perfect for me... my >13 year old laptop (>13 years, honey... I've just checked... I bought it in May 2013) is just perfect now (a new, better screen, new keyboard, maxed-out RAM, etc. a lot more perfect than manufactured), the garden is just perfect too... everything is just perfect... and I'm still doing a lot of other things too, honey... to have more time, my sweet baby... for you... to hold you tight too, honey... to be with you... and to have you forever... :)

I tell you this so you don't have to worry too much for me... :)

I'm fine, my love... and...

I love you...
💜💜💜 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)