Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... the life I didn't choose... I don't reject... the fire we didn't start, right, my love? To be in love with me... to be the woman I love... my future... my happiness... to be everything I have in this life, honey... is dangerous... still is... there's no jokes here... so... you have to always keep that in mind too... for me too, okay, my love? I will be fine... we will be fine... I promised you... yet again... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... more... than... ever... :)

You are always in my heart... my mind, my sweet baby... in everything I do... every decision I've made and will make... always be... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1O3S2zQW9mfyW4UtEc4v-a-H-WKt7Dk4j/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/17hjm461MrsB3Oc4mcHIVmmBHD5ekB6th/view?usp=sharing

Wednesday, September 9, 2026

A little bit more about my >13 years old laptop... for my sweet baby to know more about me... for she works in the IT industry too, right? ;)

Think of it as whole machine, honey: the hardware is just 50% of it, the other 50% is the software (OS, tex processing, publishing system, security, etc.). The hardware (the physical laptop) is a lot more perfect now (new and better premium screen, new and better premium keyboard, new and better premium RAM, etc), but the software, honey... OPTIMIZATIONAL Debian AMD64, Latex, GPG encryption, etc... that's what make it so powerful, honey... I bought it for 13.3 million shithole (~$600) back then, but it must be worth about few thousands, honey... with all those things (especially the software) in one place... I'd say... the most expensive laptop these days could only be this powerful --- not more... ;)

Take care... and have a sweet night, my love... ;)

"I love you..."
💜💜💜 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)