Goodnight, my best friend... my angel lover... my little daughters' angel mommy... have a peaceful night my love... :)
I love you, honey...
💜💜💜
... yes... I love you...
... yes... I do...
... that much... too... :)
Don't stay too late at night, my love... remember to go sleep on time... :)
May little angels... like the little god of love... be surrounding my little daughters' angel mommy tonight... singing her sweet lullabies on my behalf... to bring her into sweet dreams... with me... :)
*****
Another important thing, honey... I have to spent quite a lot of time to secure my systems too... to make sure I will always be safe on the cyber space/realm, honey... for you too... and sometimes... like the last few days, honey... I have to spend more time for that when I found a "loophole/weakness" that might cause me trouble someday... and had a little bit less time for love... for you too... I had to, right, my love? To make sure I will always be so safe... for you too, right? That should be the topmost priority before anything, right? Or... I could make you lose love... lose me... so... :)
Have a peaceful night, my love... the love... of my life... my angel wife... the angel... from the other side of the world... from the other side of the life... of mine... my little daughters' angel mommy... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment