Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Sunday, September 27, 2026

Have a peaceful night, my best woman friend... my angel lover... my little daughters' angel mommy... with sweet dreams... and a beautiful Sunday... a perfect weekend... when you wake up in the morning... :)

I love you too, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you... too...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

I won't let go, my sweet baby... will just keep holding you... this tight... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you... one more time... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)