Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Saturday, September 26, 2026

I could make it sooner... by let out one or two songs, right, my love? But I will never do that, honey... because I will always make sure "My Lover..." will always be so perfect... to make sure your weekend will always be so perfect... without me, honey... always so perfect... just like my love for you... just like our love... just like your sweet love... your great love... for me too, right, my little daughters' angel mommy? :)

Take care... and have sweet moments in love with me... in our love... a sweet and beautiful Saturday night... and a perfect weekend, my love... the love... of my life... my angel wife... the angel... from the other side of the world... from the other side of the life... of mine... my little daughters' angel mommy... :)

Take care too, my love... for me too... and I will always remember to be a lot more careful too... for you too... the way I often tell you, honey... I promised you... yet again... :)

I love you too, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you... too...

... yes... I do...

... yes... yes, honey... yes... I do... I do... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)