Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Good morning, my sweet... p_ssy... my sweet baby... my sweet baby... my best friend... my sweet woman... my angel lover... my angel hooker... my little daughters' angel mommy... my angel wife... take care... and have a sweet and beautiful day... successful at work, my love... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

I miss you, honey... a lot... and want you too... want your love... all the time... you're always in my heart... my mind, my sweet baby... sleeping peacefully inside of me... burning me... protecting me... with your sweet love... your great love... for me... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)