Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Very importantly, my sweet baby... it's critical time... you know that, right? And they are trying very hard to mess everything up, honey... I can say... on the internet when we're together... and off the internet here around me too... so... be patient... and stay firm, my love... I will be just fine... we will be just fine... I promised you... one more time... we will never have to regret... there will be nothing left behind... nothing to regret... for both of us... I won't let that to happen... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... just... way... too... much...

... way... way... too... much...

... that much... :)

You are everything I have in this life, my sweet baby... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)