Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Have a peaceful night, my sweet baby... my best friend... my sweet woman... my angel lover... my angel hooker... my little daughters' angel mommy... with sweet dreams... and a beautiful day when you wake up in the morning... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... just... way... too... much...

... way... way... too... much...

... that much... :)

Love's still burning me, my sweet baby... I'm still falling... into you, honey... so deep... still lost my mind... still going crazy... still getting mad... right now... I miss you... and want you, honey... want your love... a whole lot... all the time... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)