Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Monday, September 28, 2026

Have a peaceful night, my sweet baby... my best friend... my sweet woman... my angel lover... my angel hooker... my little daughters' angel mommy... my angel wife... with sweet dreams... and a beautiful day... a beautiful week ahead... when you wake up in the morning... :)

I love you too, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you... too...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

I miss you a lot, my sweet... p_ssy... and want you too, my sweet baby... all the time... you are always in my heart... my mind, honey... day and night... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)