Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Monday, September 28, 2026

Adore you, my sweet baby... respect you... that much... want to be with you, honey... to hold your sweet body in my arms... to pin my lips on your beautiful lips... and so on... to let you know how much I love you... how much I adore you... how much I respect you too, honey... to make it... too late... for you... everytime... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... this much... too... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)