Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Monday, September 28, 2026

Uhm... again, my best woman friend... I'm serious... I'm always serious in love... I'm extremely serious... with you... in love with you... I told you that then, right? I am, my love... extremely serious in love with you... with you... with your heart, honey... your happiness... your life too... I am, my little daughters' angel mommy... I am... I'm really crying again then... had to clean water on my eyes then... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... more... than... ever...

... I love you...

... just... way... too... much...

... way... way... too... much...

... that much... :)

Want you, my sweet... p_ssy... all the time... love's burning me... still... harder and harder each moment... :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)