Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Monday, September 28, 2026

I leave now, okay, my love? I'm getting speechless then, honey... don't know what to say again... I'm dreaming again... of love... of you... falling again, my sweet baby... so deep... into you... in love with you... into your sweet love, honey... your great love... for me... yet again... :)

One more time... always remember to take care too, honey... for me too... with me... together... :)

"I love you..."
💜💜💜 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)