Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Friday, August 21, 2026

Take care... and have a sweet and beautiful night, my sweet baby... my sweet lady... my best woman friend... my sweet woman... my angel lover... my angel hooker... my little daughters' angel mommy... my angel wife... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... that much... :)

Miss you, honey... that much... and want you too, my... sweet... p_ssy... that much... all the time... :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)