Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Friday, August 21, 2026

That's how our love story goes, okay, my sweet baby? When we are together, okay, my love? I will always do everything I could... for you... for us... for your happiness, my sweet baby... everything a man could do for the woman he loves... I promised you... yet again... and again and again and again... :)

I love you too, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you too...

... that much... that bad... that mad, my sweet baby... that crazy... :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)