Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Friday, August 21, 2026

I leave now, okay, my little daughters' angel mommy? I will miss you a lot, honey... I'm still feeling like that... feeling love, my sweet baby... feeling you... feeling your sweet love, honey... your great love... for me... love's still burning me... all the time... I will always keep you in my heart... my mind... in my fantasy of love... in my sweet dreams... day and night... I promised you that too... again and again and again and again... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you too...

... that much... :)

Take care... and have a sweet night, my love... and one more time... always remember to take care too, my best woman friend... to be careful too... for me too... with me... together, okay, my love? I will be fine... we will be fine... I promised you... yet again... :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)