Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Friday, August 21, 2026

I'm still feeling like that, my sweet baby... feeling love, honey... feeling you... still falling, honey... into you... still getting speechless... still dreaming away, my sweet baby... still wishing I could be with you... could have your sweet body in my arms, honey... could pin my lips on your beautiful lips... and so on... and make it... too late, honey... for you... again and again and again... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you too...

... just... way... too... much... 

... that much... :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)