Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Wednesday, August 19, 2026

Take care... and have a sweet day, my little daughters' angel mommy... and one more time... don't worry about my heart... my mind... don't ever worry about my love for you, okay, my angel wife? I will wait for you too, honey... I will save all my love for you too... I will save all my life for you too... I promised you... again and again and again... come what may... what(s) still lie ahead... I was... I will... I am... I do... :)

I love you...
💜💜💜

... more... than... ever... :)

"And turning out the lightI must have yawned and cuddled up for yet another nightAnd rattling on the roof I must have heard the sound of rainThe day before you came" ;)

Take care, my love... for me too... with me... together... :) 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)