I go sleep now, my sweet baby... I'm spending a little bit more time these days to deal with the problems the apple trees (the Red Delicious and Granny Smith) are facing... I'm trying to save them before it's too late. Nothing is accidental here, honey... I can say... especially with the Granny Smith I've just planted several days ago: they had carried a kind of SUPER fungi right from the nursery that the fungicide I have been using can't heal them (the fungi already developed some sort of extremely strong resistance against fungicide), so I have to seek for information and advice from AI to deal with this. It's possible that they did this: to kill the young Granny Smith saplings after I planted them (when I couldn't stop the fungi as they thought). Again... nothing is accidental here, honey... I can say.
Take care... and have a sweet day, my love... I will save time to write for you tomorrow... it's raining heavily all days here these days... so I will have all the time writing for you during the day... :)
I love you, honey...
💜💜💜
... I love you...
... more... than... ever... :)
There's no way I'd let them succeed, honey... on the Garden of Venus... the Granny Smith... or anything... no way... :)
Always remember to take care too, my love... for me too... with me... together... they have never given up... and may never will... until I take everything out of their hands... I have to say again... so... take care too, my love... together... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment