Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Wednesday, August 19, 2026

I hope you never feel like that, honey... for I know girls and women in general are usually "weaker" then boys and men on emotional aspect, right? That's why they cry more, right? Why boys and men rarely cry, right? So... I hope you never feel like that, honey... and that's why I have always been doing everything I could... to make sure you always feel love... feel safe... feel warm... to never feel like you lost love... lost me... never feel like you're losing me... losing love, right? To never have to worry about my heart... my mind... never ever have to worry about my love for you, right? At least I hope that, honey... you will always feel so safe in love with me... about me... about my mind... my heart... about my love for you, my sweet baby... knowing...

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... just... way... too... much...

... way... way... too... much...

... that much... :)

Miss you, honey... and want you too... all the time... :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)