Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Tuesday, August 18, 2026

Take care... and have sweet day, my love... and listen to your heart too, my little daughters' angel mommy... to the man in me too, honey... the man you chose... you love... your angel husband, my sweet baby... your little daughters' sweet dad... to know what I hold in my heart... for you too, okay, my love? What makes me so speechless, honey... what makes me so unspeakable... what makes words all meaningless, honey... for me... for us, right, my love? For you too, right, my angel lover? :)

And one more time... don't worry about my heart... my mind... don't ever worry about my love for you, okay, my angel wife? I will never love again, honey... I don't want... I don't want any other love... I want to stop... with you... to be with you, honey... forever... :)

I love you...
💜💜💜

... that much... :)

Take care... and have a sweet day, my love... the love... of my life... my angel wife... the angel... from the other side of the world... from the other side of the life... of mine... my little daughters' angel mommy... :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)