Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Tuesday, August 18, 2026

I'm often getting speechless and unspeakable too, honey... right now too... I'm feeling love, honey... feeling you... feeling your sweet love... your great love... for me... feeling your heart, my sweet baby... your mind... feeling the perfect woman in you, honey... woman in love... just another woman in love... perfect woman in love...with me... and I don't know what to say... what to say, right, my love? When I already knew EVERYTHING you hold in your heart... everything you wish... you want... your... fantasy of love, honey... your sweet dreams... what to say, right, my love? If... say... I could be with you, honey... a chance... with you... could hold your sweet body in my arms... could put my lips on your beautiful lips, honey... and so on.. what to say, right, my love? :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you too...

... that much...

... also... :)

I heard you too, honey... I feel you too... EVERYTHING, my sweet baby... everything you hold in your heart... for me... I did, honey... I do... EVERYTHING... :)


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)