Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Tuesday, August 18, 2026

I go sleep now, my angel lover... I stayed a little bit later for some CRITICAL questions for AI regarding the Venus in the garden, honey... the American Red Delicious apple "whip"... she's facing a cruel El Nino-driven summer and other things... so... I'm trying to save her... it's not easy for me for this is mostly the first time I'm doing this: growing non-native plants (including American apples) here in this particular climate... :)

She makes me miss you, honey... everytime... the American Red Delicious Apple "whip", honey... the Venus... the mistress of the garden... the garden... of Venus... of mine... ;)

Take care... and have a sweet day, my love... I will miss you a lot... will wake up again... for love... for you... for sure... I will save time to write for you later... for I have to do everything I could to save her first... :)

I love you, my sweet Venus...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... more... than... ever... :)

Take care, my love... ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)