I go sleep now, my little daughters' angel mommy... I stayed a little bit more to complete another letter page for you... for I spent a little bit more time these days with AI regarding the Venus in the garden... the American Red Delicious Apple "whip", honey... I almost... killed her by... ignorance and accident... that this has become a little bit emotional for me, honey... for she's exhibiting very strange "gestures and postures" these days that I have never seen in plants before... and everything she "does" just keeps reminding me of you, honey... really... and making me go emotional for that... :(
I'd say... I had never... loved... a... tree, honey... never cared for a tree this much before... really... :(
It's looking like she's doing great... is making a full recovery, honey... and I hope so... I will tell you about this later when it's due... the thing I told you, honey... that "God is telling me something again", my sweet baby... with this American Red Delicious Apple "whip" :)
I love you, honey...
💜💜💜
... I love you...
... just... way... too... much...
... that much... :)
Take care... and have a sweet day, my love... I will miss you a lot... will wake up again... for love... for you... for sure... every night... laying on my bed... thinking that... "she loves me... that much... she does... she really does..." is always so sweet for me... everytime... and tonight too, honey... for sure... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment