Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... don't worry about my mind... my heart... don't ever worry about my love for you, honey... I will never give up... on you... on us... on our love... on myself... I promised you... again and again... at least I hope you will always feel so safe in love with me... in this situation... from so far away... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... I love you...

... that much... :)

Miss you, honey... and want you... want your love... want... your... babies too... our babies, my sweet baby... together... all the time... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1XDud_IcwlSigk9YzMyj0kBzCWGCCv6j2/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/16H34t-li_tNo4z5qscpuJ3uS3ED3_0Es/view?usp=sharing


 

Wednesday, August 12, 2026

Oh... importantly, honey... the "technical glitch" is still here sometimes... and I'm not sure it only affects me (because I'm logging in right now) or every visitor to my blog... so... if you get wrong videos/songs when you click on the "refresh" button... just refresh it twice to get the correct videos/songs, okay, my love? I'm thinking of it (how to fix it) and will do it when I have time and understand what is that... :)

Take care... and have a sweet day, my love... :)

I love you...
💜💜💜


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)