I go sleep now, my angel wife... my little daughters' angel mommy... on time... to protect my health... for you too, honey... I will miss you a lot... laying on my bed... trying to set aside all the other things... to think of you, honey... for you... "she loves me... that much... she does... she really does..." is always so sweet for me... when everything else became meaningless... for you... for your sweet love, honey... your great love... for me... and tonight too, honey... I'm sure... you're always the winner, my sweet baby... the champion... invincible... immortal... in the battle against all the other miscellaneous things... in my mind... even when it's intense time these days, honey... and I have a lot to think about... to get mad with too, my sweet baby... I just want to admit... and you... are always the winner! ;)
Take care, my love... together... I'm a little bit busy tonight... buying a new screen for my >12 year-old laptop... so I will save time to complete the letter page (the poem) for you tomorrow... :)
I love you, honey...
💜💜💜
... I love you...
... that much... :)
Have a sweet day, my love... and be careful with the heat of the cruel El Nino-driven summer too, my little daughters' angel mommy... for me too... with me... together... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment