Take care... and have a sweet day, my love... and one more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... don't worry about my heart... my mind... don't ever worry about my love for you, okay? I only have one woman to love, honey... to care for her... to bring her happiness... to father her babies... only one, my sweet baby... for the rest of my life... for ever... and that perfect woman... is you... there's no way I'd let you down... I promised you... yet again... :)
I love you, my sweet baby...
💜💜💜
... I love you too...
... more... than... ever... :)
Take care too, my love... together... It's extremely hot here these days for me again, honey... and I'm very careful with that too... for you too... be careful with the El Nino-driven cruel summer too, my love... for me too... with me... together... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment