Pinned

One more time, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just keep holding you... this tight... won't let you to escape... won't let you be able to fall into... to fall in love with someone else... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life... I promised you that... yet again... :)

Be patient with me... be magnanimous to me, my love... I'm doing everything I could... and this is everything I could... :)

I love you, honey...
💜💜💜

... yes... I love you...

... yes... I do...

... that much... too... :)

My Lover: https://drive.google.com/file/d/19MONaVGwHC6CHN3RtH8LKL27bAmLpLou/view?usp=sharing
Signature: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1kIJCw0q3D86SbWBXqYXYSJjBEg84qRQa/view?usp=sharing 

Friday, August 21, 2026

I'm writing for you, my sweet baby... saving all the time I could... for you... for us... for our love, my little daughters' angel mommy... I won't let go, honey... will just hold you... that tight... this tight, my best friend... until forever... until we are together... until we bring our little angels into this life, okay, my love? :)

Take care... and have a sweet day, my angel lover... :)

"I love you..."
💜💜💜 



No comments:

Post a Comment

New stuff, honey... ;)